IP blacklisting mail admins can trust.
This black list ist very different, because you will build it and maintain yourself. It is all in your hands.
Follow us on Twitter to get updates: @MailMumIO
We do a lot of things different
- No global blacklisting of server ip addresses, because no server can send unwanted mails to all mail servers in the world.
- Blacklisting is per server and it is completely under (mail) admin control. Users are not capable to create valid blacklist entries.
- Whitelist IPs, networks, companies or providers so they will never be blacklisted.
- API + tools for better control and automatization.
- Get stats which will help you to see incoming mail traffic you can control through MailMum.
- Easy to setup on any mailserver like Postfix, Exim, Sendmail, Microsoft Exchange, ...